Tech Update for Live On-Air Volunteers:
- We are now utilising keyboards for the Reader computer. This is due to the keyboard on the laptop(s) which are now faulty.
- The laptop can still be used as touch screen. If you choose to do that, please put it back the way the image is after your shift.
- Please leave the laptop/keyboard set-up like the image below. Thanks!
- If you are doing Drive Time/Weekend Shift please shut the computer down completely (not sleep mode) so that it can rest and not crash during shifts throughout the day.
Double Trouble Sign-in:
- Just a reminder that we all need to sign-in using Reading Radio sign-in and the QLD Gov app/barcode